How to change German language data into Eglish Language in a colum

How to change German language data into Eglish Language in a column?

Hi,
I want to change the text data given in German language in my execel sheet
to Engligh language? if you have any answere please send it immediatly. Is it
the only way to change ? ie" Microsoft office Tools -> Microsoft language
settings " Is there any other way? plesssssss............

Tyro

I put: "Ich will etwas zu essen haben" in a cell. Used translate German to
English and it came back with "I want to have something eat". Close. Is this
what you need?

Tyro
"Execel work sheet language problems" <Execel work sheet language
news:[email protected]...