How Do You O/c an Ati GFX ?!

Reaction score
Hello people ... as you might know i have my friends -

PowerColor ATI Radeon X850 XT PE 256MB DDR3 VIVO TV-Out/DVI (AGP)

Testing it you see :p lol

Well when i go to o/c it ... (little bit) i can't find the settings like i can on my nVidia card ?!?!

Can someone help me please ... coz my friend will want me to o/c it for him when the system is complete lol

Thanx :)

Reaction score
I read on another forum that you have to download a third party aplication or something....

just google it and see what you get ;)

Reaction score
Cool cool Tanx dudes :) I'll let you know how i get on ... so far with no o/cing on it .. i managed to get easily ... 12,000 on 3D Mark 03 :) Very nice hehe but i have da free version :( So i can't like put up the settings which SUCKS !!!

Reaction score
kk Just installed it and everything ... and i REALLY don't understand how to overclock it :S So far i clicked on Find Max Core ... and the screen went to loads of line thingys ... different colours and stuff lol so i rebooted ...

Can you help me please ... simple to o/c i thought on a GFX !!! Well nVidia that is lol

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
then i guess you hit the limit :D
hmm... never owned a ATI card so... goodluck

Reaction score
This is confusing this Ati tool thingy !!!

Please someone help who has o/c an Ati card !!!

Thanx lol

Reaction score
Oh great !!! Now when i double click the desktop shortcut for it ... it does that funky stuff !!!

What's wrong !!! Grrr

Ask a Question