How do you delete saved games in Spider Solitare?


P

Phil Rhodes

I looked the game up with 'Explore' and under 'Program Files' found
"Microsoft Games" and 'Spider Solitaire' but didn't find any saved games.
Thanks in advance.
 
Ad

Advertisements

P

Paul Smith

Phil Rhodes said:
I looked the game up with 'Explore' and under 'Program Files' found
"Microsoft Games" and 'Spider Solitaire' but didn't find any saved games.
Thanks in advance.
Hi Phil.

Saved games are saved in the Saves Games folder.

Start -> User name -> Saved Games.
 
D

David

Paul Smith said:
Hi Phil.

Saved games are saved in the Saves Games folder.

Start -> User name -> Saved Games.

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.
Microsoft MVP Windows Desktop Experience.
http://www.dasmirnov.net/
Hi Phil
Start>Games>Right Click On Spider Solitaire and select saved games.
This should open up the folder of any saved games that exist..

cheers,
doodlebug
 
P

Phil Rhodes

Thank you both :)

David said:
Hi Phil
Start>Games>Right Click On Spider Solitaire and select saved games.
This should open up the folder of any saved games that exist..

cheers,
doodlebug
 
Ad

Advertisements

G

Garry

Mine keeps on asking me if I want to resume saved game when there isn't one
!!!

Garry.
 

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question

Top