How do i stop the End user License Agreement from Popping Up upon.

I am using Microsoft Office Professional 2003, upon entering the program
every time it starts up, the End User license agreement opens, requesting
'Accept or Decline, as well as Print'.

Is there anyway of stopping this?

Chip Pearson

Log on as the system administrator and accept the EULA.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Excel - Challanged." <Excel -