how do i stop scanning of outgoing emails....i have tried everyth

my outlook 2003 with norton security 2007 is scanning outgoing messages with
attachments and is taking much too long. How do i turn this off besides the
usual ways. What is causing this? I know my outgoing mail is okay, i dont
want it scanned.

Cary Liu

In norton security 2007 Turn off the mail scanning function

"scanning outgoing outlook2003 email -" <scanning outgoing outlook2003
email - @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

F. H. Muffman

"scanning outgoing outlook2003 email -" <scanning outgoing outlook2003
email - @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
my outlook 2003 with norton security 2007 is scanning outgoing messages
with
attachments and is taking much too long. How do i turn this off besides
the
usual ways. What is causing this? I know my outgoing mail is okay, i dont
want it scanned.

Have you tried contacting Norton/Symantec since, well, it's their product
and not Outlook?