How do I send a letter to a contact in Office 2007?

New Office 2007 user JJ

Has Microsoft really eliminated the ability to send a letter to a contact in
Microsoft Office 2007 directly from the contact information? It was
something I used ALL the time! I just can't believe it. I must be missing
something. Can anyone help? I use this for every letter, envelope, etc. I
send.

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

It's gone because it never really worked well. You can still use Outlook to
insert Contact information into any Word document you want using Word's
Insert Address function.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
news:[email protected]...

Gordon

"New Office 2007 user JJ" <New Office 2007 user
Has Microsoft really eliminated the ability to send a letter to a contact
in
Microsoft Office 2007 directly from the contact information? It was
something I used ALL the time! I just can't believe it. I must be
missing
something. Can anyone help? I use this for every letter, envelope, etc.
send.

It's there, but in Word, not Outlook. Add the Addressbook icon to your QAT
(Quick Access Toolbar) in Word.