How do I "lock" my personal folders while outlook is open?

Help me, I have sneeky co-workers!

I have my personal folders password protected. Is there anyway to have these
locked while outlook is opened? I'm promted to enter the password each time
I open my email but sometimes I leave outlook open and I'd like the personal
folders locked.

Gordon

"Help me, I have sneeky co-workers!" <Help me, I have sneeky
[email protected]> wrote in message
I have my personal folders password protected. Is there anyway to have
these
locked while outlook is opened? I'm promted to enter the password each
time
I open my email but sometimes I leave outlook open and I'd like the
personal
folders locked.

Lock the screen. Win Key+L. That assumes a password-protected User
account...

Brian Tillman

Help me, I have sneeky co-workers! <Help me, I have sneeky
I have my personal folders password protected. Is there anyway to
have these locked while outlook is opened? I'm promted to enter the
password each time I open my email but sometimes I leave outlook open
and I'd like the personal folders locked.

You cannot "lock" a PST with Outlook open. Simply train your self to never
leave your desk without locking the desktop. It's quite easy.