How do I get "Save embedded files" window to show when I save

After I insert a picture on my web page I used to get this "Save embedded
files" window, It worked fine for the past year or so, now it does now come
up so I can not save, so no embedded pictures into my web folder.

Rob Giordano \(Crash\)

Import the images into FP first (usually into your Images folder) then place
them in your layout.

"pictures are not imbibed" <[email protected]>
wrote in message | After I insert a picture on my web page I used to get this "Save embedded
| files" window, It worked fine for the past year or so, now it does now
come
| up so I can not save, so no embedded pictures into my web folder.

I have tryed always the way you say and by inserting, I under stand that the
"save Embedded file" window should show and should also be in the same web
page folder but I do not find it there.
Shean

Rob Giordano \(Crash\)

Are you working with a web/site opened?

If you Imported the image into the Images folder that's where it should be,
not necessarily in the same web page folder (if your web page is in a
different folder other than the root)

Are you getting any errors?

What's the url to the page where the image should be? Post the url.

wrote in message |I have tryed always the way you say and by inserting, I under stand that
the
| "save Embedded file" window should show and should also be in the same web
| page folder but I do not find it there.
| Shean
|
| "Rob Giordano (Crash)" wrote:
|
| > Import the images into FP first (usually into your Images folder) then
place
| > them in your layout.
| >

| > "pictures are not imbibed"
<[email protected]>