How do I delete EVERYTHING and reinstall Windows?

I have a terribloe virus and tons of junk. I would like to start "fresh" by
deleting everything and reinstalling windows. I have an Emachine with Windows
XP, can anyone help me out?

Rick \Nutcase\ Rogers

Follow E-machine's recommendation for doing a destructive recovery with
their reinstallation media (may be a CD or recovery partition on the hard
drive accessed by booting a floppy).

--
Best of Luck,

Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Deleting EVERYTHING and reinstall window" <Deleting EVERYTHING and
reinstall (e-mail address removed)> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...