how do I delete auto page break?

I see that I received two answers to my questions, but there was no where
that I could find that told me how or what to click on to look at the answers
to my ?'s. It became very frustrating. I went through the list that help had
and it was of NO HELP AT ALL! So I ended up wasting approximately 35min. on
this site.

JoAnn Paules [MVP]

I don't know what your original question was and this post sure doesn't help
me. And if all you've lost is 35 minutes, consider yourself grateful. I've
spent hours trying to find solutions for some people's questions. And days
to answer my own questions.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"I don't know what a display name is" <I don't know what a display name
news:[email protected]...

Terry Farrell

How do you expect to read an answer to this question if you cannot find the
answer to your previous question? The answer is to EXPAND the messages by
clicking on the arrow.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP