Create Custom Postcards

I want to create my own postcards using the right size and type of paper for
mailing.

Peter T. Daniels

This depends entirely on your printer. Can it handle the heavy weight
of card used in postcards, and can it handle the unusual size of a
postcard?

Suzanne S. Barnhill

Perhaps the easiest way to start is to get some Avery (or similar) postcard
stock, which will have two postcards per sheet. Then find the appropriate
stock number in the Envelopes and Labels dialog and use the "label"
definition to set up your postcards; you may want to click New Document to
create a page that you can save. All labels are set up as tables, so make
sure you have table gridlines displayed so you can see the postcard
boundaries.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Create Custom Postcards" <Create Custom
news:[email protected]...