    Can anyone give me a step by step on this?

    Thanks in advance,
    Rebecca

    Rebecca Puciata, Jun 5, 2006

  2. Rebecca Puciata

    Rick B Guest

    This is an ACCESS newsgroup. Your question does not appear to be related to
    Microsoft Access - which is a database application that is part of MS Office
    Professional.

    How you would do this would all depend on your ISP. You will probably go to
    their home page and check your email there, or set up your mail account on
    their Outlook or Outlook Express. But, this is not the proper forum for
    your question.

    --
    Rick B

    Rick B, Jun 5, 2006