How do I change the formatting in multiple documents to match?

Formatting Multipe Documents to Match

I have about 70 documents that I need to edit so that the formatting (font,
font size, margins, spacing, footer (size, font & orientation), etc. match.
Is there an easy way to do this?

Suzanne S. Barnhill

The simplest way to do a large part of it is to create a template that has
all the formatting you want. Then create a new document based on the
template and insert one of the documents. If the documents have used styles
consistently, and the styles in your template match those styles (in name
and application, not formatting), then you'll be most of the way home.

In theory you could create a macro and apply it to the documents by a batch
process, but my guess is you'd still have some cleanup to do, anyway.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Formatting Multipe Documents to Match" <Formatting Multipe Documents to
news:[email protected]...