How do a Change the cursor from a flashing period in word



Somehow the cursor in word 2003 has changed from a flashing vertical line to
a flashing period.

How do I change it back?



Suzanne S. Barnhill

Most users report that switching to 500% Zoom and back fixes it.

Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA

Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so
all may benefit.

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question