    making the system go back to the previous time did nothing to help with
    this, what should I do??!
    Thanks!

    Guest, Mar 20, 2005

    Pat Garard Guest

    G'Day Yelling,

    Ritual Hara-Kiri (aka Seppuku) is an available, though
    unpopular, option!

    Warm up those typing fingers!
    Make backup copies as you go!
    Learn! from your mistakes.
    Yada yada yada........
    --
    Regards,
    Pat Garard

    Pat Garard, Mar 20, 2005

  3. Turn on automatic backups. This won't help with this time but may help next
    time.
    Tools > Options > Save
    --
    Charles Kenyon