how can I Print one page of an e mail in outlook 2007

Outllook 2007 gives me a choice of printing the whole 3 pages of a email or
nothing. Word on the other hand lets me print selected pages of a document

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Outlook 2007 has no page selection options for printing. You can, however, save the message as an .htm, .rtf, or .txt file and open that file in Word to print a selection.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

Brian Tillman

Sue Mosher said:
Outlook 2007 has no page selection options for printing.

Can you change the format of an open message to HTML and then print, as you
can in earlier versions of Outlook?

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

There is nothing to prevent you from doing that, but it provides no benefit.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

GypsyHarper

So since it appears this has been a problem for at least the last three
versions of Outlook, whom do we complain to that can get it fixed for the
next version?

Gordon

GypsyHarper said:
So since it appears this has been a problem for at least the last three
versions of Outlook, whom do we complain to that can get it fixed for the
next version?

You don't need to. open the message, click on "Other Actions" and choose
"Open in Browser". You can then use the browser print function to print
whichever page you want.

Brian Tillman

GypsyHarper said:
So since it appears this has been a problem for at least the last
three versions of Outlook, whom do we complain to that can get it
fixed for the next version?

You need to complain to Microsoft. Open a support incident.

Afrdukken email Outlook2007

Unlike Outlook2003, it is impossible to easily print a selection of an email
in Outlook2007. You can buy an addin at: www.savvisoft.com @ US$19.90.
Bloody ripoff by Microsoft. After paying a fortune for an upgrade to
Outlook2007 it sets you back as far as selective printing is concerned. And
environmentally unfriendly as well, having to throw away all those unwanted
pages. I have asked Microsoft to issue a patch to solve this. But will theuy
listen to us, their clients? Grin and bear www.savvisoft.com or change to
Google is maybe the only solution.

Gordon

Afrdukken said:
Unlike Outlook2003, it is impossible to easily print a selection of an email
in Outlook2007.

Quite incorrect. As long as the email is not plain text, open it, and in
Other Actions select "Open In Browser". You can then print as little or
as much of the email as you like.

Roady [MVP]

Fix in the Cumulative Update of February 2009.
This fix will also be included in Office 2007 Service Pack 2

"Afrdukken email Outlook2007"

GypsyHarper

I will try that. Thanks!

Gordon said:
You don't need to. open the message, click on "Other Actions" and choose
"Open in Browser". You can then use the browser print function to print
whichever page you want.

where is Other Actions ?

Gordon said:
Quite incorrect. As long as the email is not plain text, open it, and in
Other Actions select "Open In Browser". You can then print as little or
as much of the email as you like.

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level

Gordon

"where is "Other Actions" ?" <where is "Other Actions"
[email protected]> wrote in message

I presume you are asking where the Other Actions button is in Outlook 2007?
Open the email message and in the "Actions" section is the "Other Actions"
button. It's quite easily seen....

where is Other Actions ?

No, sorry I am in Outlook 2003