Windows XP hotmail help

Reaction score
Hello can anyone help me on this:

I have a freind who is using hotmail and he thinks someone has is password. He is getting alot of abuse from this person.

He said he has'nt got a virus on is pc.He is using a virus checker and a firewall.

I have told him to change is password and ring is isp.

The ip is coming from outside the uk.

Any help please?.

Reaction score
This doesnt make a whole lot of sense. How is he getting abuse from this person, what are they doing?

Make sure he changes his password AND his question for changing the password as this could be how it was obtained in the first place.

Reaction score
bodhi said:
This doesnt make a whole lot of sense. How is he getting abuse from this person, what are they doing?

Make sure he changes his password AND his question for changing the password as this could be how it was obtained in the first place.

The person is deleting files from is mail box and sending abused message to is girlfreind.

I have told him to change is password.He does'nt know how this person got is password in the first place.

My freind want to format is pc.

But i don't see the point in this. hotmail is a mail server and nothing to do with a harddrive.

Reaction score
michael555 said:
The person is deleting files from is mail box and sending abused message to is girlfreind.

I have told him to change is password.He does'nt know how this person got is password in the first place.

My freind want to format is pc.

But i don't see the point in this. hotmail is a mail server and nothing to do with a harddrive.

well obvious dude
CHANGE HISS PASSWORD and seceret question

ull be very suprised how many ppl have such a silly answer to their question!

What colour are my eyes?
duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how easy if u answered it correctly!
i mean come on they got to be blue

i knew this gurl at skool that did this and her accnt got hacked into!
u got to be more creative and imagnitive!

Reaction score
Yeah mate, he could format his computer a million times and it wouldnt make any difference. Just change password AND secret question!!

Ask a Question