Hot News ... psst, wanna know a secret

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
That is bloody disturbing Muck's....can locks here in the UK be bumped as easy as that....I suppose they can as they are no different in their workings...

Time to fit a mortice Deadlock in your doors folks no amount of bumping will open those...

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
The "flaw" is locks with pin tumbler mechanisms ... and, sorry to tell you folks, is probably why your motorbike disappeared but the cruel thief left you the lock and chain. ;)

How many would Sir like ...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/www-ukbumpkey...ryZ63891QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:eek:

laughingsmiley.gif

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Damn, wish i could see the video now. Does it include Deadbolts?
I remember I learned how to pick locks years ago when my daughter kept losing the key to her diary. I was surprised at how easy it was & decided to try it out of a few real locks... it was scarily easy!
&, of course, we all learned how to pick a padlock when we were kids. That was a matter of pride as to who could do it best & fastest, side effect of being a tomboy I suppose, But I still never trust padlocks & am always surprised at how many peiople do. I haven't done any of it in years & don't know if I still could. Not quickly anyhow. But believe me, a padlock can be picked in no more time than it takes to use the key. & a combination type bike lock is a joke. I used to have to pick mine & my friends ones all the time because we could never remember the combinations. Never had one of those 'bump keys' though, but figured out that they had to exist back when i was a kid & my mum had to call a locksmith round once to let her back in the house when she'd locked herself out.

Hey, maybe I missed a calling... :rolleyes:

Ask a Question