HL 2: Aftermath

Reaction score
Do i need to reinstall HL2 and get the update? I completed the game and uninstalled it. When is the Aftermath due out? I heard its later in the year.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Thats all the information i got, its supposed to require a good computer to run (more so than HL2)

Reaction score
Thanks Alf. You know, I have the same video card that comes with half life 2 9600 XT. I hope that will be enough to run this.

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Alf said:
Thats all the information i got, its supposed to require a good computer to run (more so than HL2)

I doutb you'll need a higher spec computer as it uses the same graphis engine as half life 2. There might be some refinements to the graphics though.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
The new expansion might make use of HDR, which means it can take advantage of some features of DX9 cards with certain things - but it can be disabled and run just the same as HL2.

Apparently anyway ;)

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
well i read article (forgot were) well it was more of a preview, but they said that the expansion will take advantage of high speced computers power.

Ask a Question