Hiya all

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
How is everyone doing....??

Come on fill me in with the gossip. I wanna know it all :D

Hey there @TriplexDread, how are you? It's been a while.

Hmm, it has been a tad quiet around the Forum. Must admit that I miss the chit-chat between the regulars, but can't realistically expect things to remain the same.

Hope life has been treating you and yours well Trips? It's good to see you. :D

Reaction score
Yeah been busy. By time i get home me heads nodding. Time for tea, a few games of COD then bed.
Work been choker block. The healthcare industry is getting busier every year..

We all getting older I guess and life and family takes over

My boy turns 17 this August. Where has the time gone

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Where has the time gone

That's the question we all ask. Time gets faster the older we get and there's nothing we can do about it.

Anyway, good to hear from you again. As TC says, it's very quiet on here these days.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Yeah been busy. By time i get home me heads nodding. Time for tea, a few games of COD then bed.
Work been choker block. The healthcare industry is getting busier every year..

We all getting older I guess and life and family takes over

My boy turns 17 this August. Where has the time gone

Wow @TriplexDread! Your lad is almost 17...😲 That is amazing and, yet another reminder of how quickly time passes. :nod:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Hey there everyone!

Good to know you peeps are doing well. Yes this place is the quietest I have seen since I joined.

I am now disabled with few complications like congestive heart failure, Type 2 diabetic, diabetic neuropathy, copd etc etc. Had angioplasty with 3 stents put in, apparently they did not work and are blocked again in the last 5 years. I had another angiogram done last November which confirmed it. I am staying home all the time except when I have doctors appointment. Other than that I am doing great and listening to music most of the time and playing on the computer installing and uninstalling all kinds of Linux distros. My desktop is a quad boot system now.

What keeps me going is my 5 year old granddaughter. My daughter lives only 12 miles away and she and granddaughter come over a couple of times during the week and sleepover on Friday night.

Life is good. Glad to hear from all of you.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hi there @Quadophile, I am so sorry to hear that you have been going through those health issues. It sounds like you have been through a pretty tough time.

It's good that you get to spend some quality time with your little granddaughter though and, that you still enjoy your music.

I wish you better health, it's good to see you here. :D

Reaction score
Hey there everyone!

Good to know you peeps are doing well. Yes this place is the quietest I have seen since I joined.

I am now disabled with few complications like congestive heart failure, Type 2 diabetic, diabetic neuropathy, copd etc etc. Had angioplasty with 3 stents put in, apparently they did not work and are blocked again in the last 5 years. I had another angiogram done last November which confirmed it. I am staying home all the time except when I have doctors appointment. Other than that I am doing great and listening to music most of the time and playing on the computer installing and uninstalling all kinds of Linux distros. My desktop is a quad boot system now.

What keeps me going is my 5 year old granddaughter. My daughter lives only 12 miles away and she and granddaughter come over a couple of times during the week and sleepover on Friday night.

Life is good. Glad to hear from all of you.
I sorta understand where you are Quad. I visit people day after day with all the problems you have, some even worse.
The upsetting ones are children and my having to watch them and the parents go through what they do every single day.
Tubes everywhere and machines beeping.

Treat everyday as precious as it is buddy...

Ask a Question