Hijacked homepage-MSITStore

G

I CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!! Going absolutely nuts trying to get rid of this hijacked homepage. Every time I restart mey computer, it goes back to this home page and I cannot get rid of it (mk:MSITStore:c:windows\start.chm::/spad.html) SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

I have tried running Norton's antivirus, adaware, spybot a&d, and even gone into my hkey areas and reset the home page defaults, etc...HOWEVER.. This pain in the ass website keeps coming back!!! If ANYONE knows how to get rid if it for go (beside using a shotgun on my computer!!!) Please help!!--Mike B

T

Tom

MSB1110 said:
I CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!! Going absolutely nuts trying to get rid of this hijacked homepage. Every time I restart mey computer, it goes back to this home page and I cannot get rid of it (mk:MSITStore:c:windows\start.chm::/spad.html) SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

I have tried running Norton's antivirus, adaware, spybot a&d, and even gone into my hkey areas and reset the home page defaults, etc...HOWEVER.. This pain in the ass website keeps coming back!!! If ANYONE knows how to get rid if it for go (beside using a shotgun on my computer!!!) Please help!!--Mike B

FORMAT!

Ask a Question