Hi to everyone

Reaction score
Hi

Posted a couple of threads on the site but not introduced myself yet, how ignorant!

I'm Lee, like a dabble with the PC's built a few and seem to have a full time job maintaining all family and friends PC's - Nice

Love the forum, hope to get some good advice from here, and maybe give some when i can

Cheers all

Lee

Attached a pic of my setup at the mo, just looking to upgrade to a MSI K8N SLI with Fx 55

Attachments

• DSC01108 rev.JPG
    DSC01108 rev.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 162

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Lee! That is one sweet setup you have there, I love the desk!

Reaction score
Also done the same as you Lee and posted a couple but not introduced myself. My name's Matt and I don't have a nice setup like yourself but getting a laptop for my bday next month.
Know a little about pc's but not as much as the rest of you on here hence why I'm on here.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Carr said:
Also done the same as you Lee and posted a couple but not introduced myself. My name's Matt and I don't have a nice setup like yourself but getting a laptop for my bday next month.
Know a little about pc's but not as much as the rest of you on here hence why I'm on here.

Nice to meet you both, Lee and Matt :)

We're all here to learn, welcome to both of you!

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hello Lee and Matt hope you enjoy your stay...Oh and welcome to the madhouse...:D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Now that was easy ... I got confused ... two people ... HI to both

:D

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Hello, and Welcome to PC Review.
We hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Ask a Question