Hi, i nedd some help

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm having problems to run nancy drew secret of the old clock.
Can someone help me?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Is this the same as your last post? HERE

One post on the subject if enough if it is. Whats the problem?

Reaction score
i'm new in the forum there many things i don't know yet. i don't know, for example, what are the best locations for the diferents questions. is not very nice of you reply me like that. i thought the people where friendly in this forum.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Chill out, i just asked if it was the same problem as the other post. You said your having problems installing it, is that the problem? If not what is the problem exactly?

Do you get any specific error messages, does the pc crash, what is the spec of the pc, have you tried updating the game if you can install it but not run it?

I'm trying to help you but if you dont tell me what the problem is then how am i supposed to help?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
didia said:
i'm new in the forum there many things i don't know yet. i don't know, for example, what are the best locations for the different questions. is not very nice of you reply me like that. i thought the people where friendly in this forum.
Generally, we are very very nice friendly people, but I, can be a nasty bugger at times.

You have a "game" ... and you have a problem ... we have a games Forum https://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/forum-32.php ... the logical place to place a question on games is in the gaming forum.

However, you have been told twice that your game will not work with XP, once by XP itself, incompatible means it will not work properly and once my a member saying you need an older PC ... or, a newer game.

If you think were are being unfriendly, then bugger off and find another forum ... may I suggest you do some reading next time.

happywave.gif

Ask a Question