Hi Every Body

Reaction score
Hi im Frodo and new to this particular forum.I am in the process of doing research for a new computor and finding it a lot more hard work than i imagined eg.i found a computor that fitted my spec and price range but it was a tiny!! The first thing i learned when browsing this site was DONT DO TINY !!! So thanks for that.My main intrests are computors allthough im certainly not an expert i can find my way round one if a little slowly,digital photography, still and video.Well its nice to meet you all there is a definate "community" vibe about this forum and i will pick your brains about the computor if i may.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome Frodo! I'm glad the forums have been some use to you so far, and I'm sure enjoy it here :D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Hi Frodo :)

No matter how much or little you know about computers, there's always lots of help on hand here! ;)

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Welcome Frodo to PC-Review. The community here is certainly a freindly and helpful one.
We're glad the site has been of assisstance to you so far, and hope we can continue to help. :)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Frodo,

Welcome to our part of Cyberspace. :)

Ask any question and you will surely get an answer on these forums, be it computers or anything else :D

Reaction score
bienvenue!

hope u enjoy your stay

please feel free to invest in an avatar! its the pic that everyone has with their profile like ive got homer simpson!:)

Ask a Question