hi all

sol

Reaction score
hi all.sorry not been around for a while but my health took a turn for the worse but hey ime still here lol.
some good news..ime moving..after 18months of sheer hell we finally have somewhere so ime busy packing at the moment & just wanted to let you all know that ile be offline for a while as the net will be disconnected & then reconnected once we are settled in but thankyou all for your support it meant a lot to me & now we can move on & make a fresh start so until ime back online take care everyone & blessings to you all.
sol x

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Good new follows bad ... have fun, moving ain't my cup of tea. :thumb:

See you when you get back. :D

:user:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you've been ill Sol :( but what great news re the move :thumb: I feel very happy for you and wish you the very best of luck in your new home:nod: Meanwhile.... happy packing :D

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Hey - good news :)

I'm so glad you've found your way out of that place.

Good luck to you and yours with the move and we look forward to hearing from you again once you've settled :thumb:

Reaction score
That's nice to hear, hope you feel so well by now.

Good luck on moving and getting a fresh start. I hope you'll be in a better place. Give us an update once you have settled and reconnected.

Last edited:

Ask a Question