Hi all, not sure this is in the right forum but need help????

Reaction score
Hi, I need help with something, I need to doc some 12 month bank statements so the overdraft are took off them, obviously this is for novelty purposes only but does anyone know of any company that will do this....

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry Tony, it doesn't sound particularly legal doing that - so I can't give any advice on this. Is there any particular reason you need to do this, as if you are doing this for a company that requires some sort of financial evidence they will most likely find out using credit checks anyway?

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Sorry Tony, it doesn't sound particularly legal doing that - so I can't give any advice on this. Is there any particular reason you need to do this, as if you are doing this for a company that requires some sort of financial evidence they will most likely find out using credit checks anyway?
No it's not for a company or anything they are just to show someone, and not to credit check or nothing like that....

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
If you google and are specific enough in your quest ..i`m sure the solution is out there m8 :thumb:

Ask a Question