help

asd lol

hi
thanks for the good instructions, however i'd like to know how did you manually uninstall the 3 updates after re-installing the .net framework?

fcortes wrote:

foxmore wrote:do not simply hide updates..
05-Jul-10

foxmore wrote

do not simply hide updates.. that just leaves your system vulnerable, alway
try to ge the updates properly installe

I just run into this problem and I check with microsoft
the problem turned out to be a currupted/damaged .net framework component. i
required to uninstall the whole .net framework and then install it again

this is what I was asked to do and what I did

to uninstall the whole .net framework I was asked to use this too
http://cid-27e6a35d1a492af7.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Blog_Tools/dotnetfx_cleanup_tool.zi

(*** make sure you select all versions****

then I just dowloaded the .net framework with sp1 again from here
http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/0/E/20E90413-712F-438C-988E-FDAA79A8AC3D/dotnetfx35.ex

after that I uninstalled manually the 3 updates I was having problems wit
(KB982524, KB982168 and KB979909), then windows updates took care of th
remainder updates and I have believe my problem was resolved

goodl luck!

Six Free Visual Studio 2010 MSDN Memberships Giveaway
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...al-studio-2010-msdn-memberships-giveaway.aspx

Uke A. Liptus

You HoopleHeaded Eggheader.

<asd lol> wrote in message : hi
: thanks for the good instructions, however i'd like to know how did you
manually uninstall the 3 updates after re-installing the .net framework?
:
:
:
: fcortes wrote:
:
: foxmore wrote:do not simply hide updates..
: 05-Jul-10
:
: foxmore wrote:
:
: do not simply hide updates.. that just leaves your system vulnerable,
always
: try to ge the updates properly installed
:
: I just run into this problem and I check with microsoft:
: the problem turned out to be a currupted/damaged .net framework component.
it
: required to uninstall the whole .net framework and then install it again.
:
: this is what I was asked to do and what I did:
:
: to uninstall the whole .net framework I was asked to use this tool
:
http://cid-27e6a35d1a492af7.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Blog_Tools/dotnetfx_cleanup_tool.zip
:
: (*** make sure you select all versions****)
:
: then I just dowloaded the .net framework with sp1 again from here:
:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/0/E/20E90413-712F-438C-988E-FDAA79A8AC3D/dotnetfx35.exe
:
:
: after that I uninstalled manually the 3 updates I was having problems with
: (KB982524, KB982168 and KB979909), then windows updates took care of the
: remainder updates and I have believe my problem was resolved.
:
: goodl luck!
:
:
:
: Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice