help

daniela

como hago para establecer mi cuenta por que no puedo enviar msj
De: "lis" <[email protected]>
Asunto: sum if,,,
Fecha: sábado, 07 de febrero de 2009 04:34 p.m.

i have a table with two fields:
Field A - date field in dd/mm/yyyy format.
Field B - value

I'd like to display on a form the sum of Field B for the current month and
for the year to date. For example the form should read:

February Sales : $25,000
2009 Sales : $153,000

thanks
lis

Tom Wickerath

Hi Daniela,

Here is a sample that I worked up for you. It uses the domain aggregrate
function DSum to calculate the needed values. This is done in the
Form_Current procedure (open the module associated with frmSales). Anyways, I
think this sample gives you what you were asking for...

http://www.accessmvp.com/TWickerath/downloads/DomainFunctionsTest.zip

Tom Wickerath
Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.accessmvp.com/TWickerath/