help

Reje

I cannot send an email do anyone know how to help me sos!

From: "Greg" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Reading messages offline
Date: Monday, April 07, 2008 6:21 PM

Does anyone have any other input on the first message in this string? Still
have not found any possible way to read news messages offline.
Windows Vista Premium. Windows Mail. In the properties for each newsgroup
its set for "download headers and message bodies".

Greg
I had already done the procedure that you described. And cannot read
messages offline.

Thanks for the input.

Greg
each news group has a synchronize setting.

select the one that best fits your needs. new messages./all messages,

then using Tools Synchronize All, the system should download the
messages as you selected.

file - work offline.

select the news group and read,

(e-mail address removed)

I just started using Vista premium, with windows mail. I would like to
synchronize the newsgroups that I subscribe to, and be able to read
the
messages offline. Is there a way to do this? Havent found anything in
help
on this.

Greg

Gary VanderMolen

You will get help quicker if you choose a more descriptive subject
title, not just a non-descriptive "help".
It also helps to include a copy of the error message.

If you have trouble reading newsgroup posts offline, why not read
them while online?