help with a game

Reaction score
I have just download prince of persia sand of time demo

Got this : Your videocard « NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440-SE » is not supported.
Your videocard does not support some required features ( MIN_SIMULTANEOUS_TEX_4 ).
Your videocard pixel shader version « 0000 » is below the minimum requirements.
Your videocard vertex shader version « 0000 » is below the minimum requirements.

Is there anyway i can get the demo to work.

This what i hate with pc games ,graphic,etc.

Never get this on ps2,xbox,etc.

No wonder i just used my pc for the net.

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
its pretty much saying that your graphics card will not work with the game, the only way to make it work is to get a newer graphics card

actually it may be worth updating the driver to see if it makes a difference

Reaction score
basically you have to buy a video card that supports the game and yours doesn't... it should say somewhere on the site the minimum specs anyways...

and even tho console games will always work ... consoles get outdated quickly by the pc and you cant upgradm them... i would much rather build a computer made for gaming rather than having a console !

and yes some games are better on consoles... only sports ones in my opinion though... i love give my friends an ass whooping on pro evo or fifa :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
G~MAN said:
basically you have to buy a video card that supports the game and yours doesn't... it should say somewhere on the site the minimum specs anyways...

and even tho console games will always work ... consoles get outdated quickly by the pc and you cant upgradm them... i would much rather build a computer made for gaming rather than having a console !

and yes some games are better on consoles... only sports ones in my opinion though... i love give my friends an ass whooping on pro evo or fifa :D

I can';t even unstall the game now.

get this: Error Code: -5006 : 0x80070020
Error Information:
>SetupDLL\SetupDLL.cpp (1281)
PAPP:prince of Persia The Sands of Time (Demo)
PVENDOR:UBISOFT (http://www.prince-of-persia.com)
PGUID:DCB4319C-D746-475B-B604-3D42C5564383
$7.1.100.1248
@Windows xp Service Pack 2 (2600) IE 6.0.2900.2180

The game works with a geforce 3 coming from notes i saw on this game. But now i can';t even remove it.

Reaction score
can you uninstall it usiing add and remove programs ? or when u highlight it when on programs... does it give you an uninstall option there?

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
the Geforce 4 MX is a weaker card than the Geforce 3....

Ask a Question