HELP! Recurring message in Outlook 2010

Jocelyn - JYR Consulting

To anyone. I keep receiving the following message and am unsure why. Any
assistance would be appreciated.

"your imap server wants to alert you to the following: 31(1032). That mail
is not currently available"

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

"Jocelyn - JYR Consulting" <Jocelyn - JYR
To anyone. I keep receiving the following message and am unsure why. Any
assistance would be appreciated.

"your imap server wants to alert you to the following: 31(1032). That mail
is not currently available"

You have a corrupt message on the server. Log into your mailbox using a web
browser and delete the corrupt message.

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

This newsgroup discusses the released versions.

Office 2010 has shipped. I think we can expect and accept Outlook 2010
questions here.