Help here with partitions

G

whats is the difference in partition magic pro 7 and partition magic 8? why is 7 more expensive? which is more recommended to use as well easy? which is the best partition program in the world

there are PowerQuest Partition Magic Pro 7.0 (10217017) and partition magic pro 7 (retail/normal v.), what are the differences

thanks you so much guys...please i beg if you're answering this post please be sure to answer each question orderly with all details you can give, thanks again.

W

Will Denny

Hi

PM 8 is recommended for XP, so you needn't worry about v7. Personally I use Acronis PartitionExpert, which IMHO, is easier to understand and use than PM.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

| whats is the difference in partition magic pro 7 and partition magic 8? why is 7 more expensive? which is more recommended to use as well easy? which is the best partition program in the world?
|
|
| there are PowerQuest Partition Magic Pro 7.0 (10217017) and partition magic pro 7 (retail/normal v.), what are the differences?
|
| thanks you so much guys...please i beg if you're answering this post please be sure to answer each question orderly with all details you can give, thanks again.

R

Rocket J. Squirrel

"Symantec Support Home: Partition Magic 8.x"
http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/pmagic/pmagic_8_tasks.html

Rocky

Maxy said:
whats is the difference in partition magic pro 7 and partition magic 8?
why is 7 more expensive? which is more recommended to use as well easy?
which is the best partition program in the world?
there are PowerQuest Partition Magic Pro 7.0 (10217017) and partition
magic pro 7 (retail/normal v.), what are the differences?
thanks you so much guys...please i beg if you're answering this post
please be sure to answer each question orderly with all details you can
give, thanks again.

Ask a Question