Help for auto Display of Contract Due in Form

Reaction score
Hi!

I would like to ask help on my form here is the question;

I have a textbox bound to Hired Date, how can I display automatically the Contract Expiration by yearly and the Days before expiration.
For example:
When I entered the Hired Date as 01/31/2002, the Contract Expiration will be displayed automatically on the future date as 01/31/2013 and the remaining days:___

Thanks for your help in Advance.

Chain

Reaction score
Are you working in an Access form? And I'll assume you meant to use 2012 and 2013, to give a year for the contract. Do you want the contract expiration and remaining days to fill automatically on the form once the date is entered in that field? Or just be stored as data and not necessarily show right away? The reason I ask is for them to show right away, I believe you would require a bit of code to update the form when updating the Hired Date field and then use calculated fields to add 1 year for the contract expiration and (I think) a DateDif formula and (again, I think, I'm more of an Excel formulas person) a Date() formula to get the remaining days.

Reaction score
Hi!
Thanks for the reply. I am currently working in Ms Access 2003. What i meant to say is, in the form when the data entry input a Hired Date i.e. 01/30/2002 as the contract is renewable every year, Contract Expiration will be shown automatically, it will be shown like "Contract Expires on: 01/30/2013" for his present contract and the remaining days will be shown also.

Hope someone will help my program.

Thanks.

Ask a Question