Help creating web site survey????

G

I run a website for my fine art photographs at www.patrickhowardphoto.com. My question is: I want to create a web survey of my site for visitors to my site. Im wanting to gather some demographic info on visitors to my web site. Is there a way to create something like this in frontpage? I want to have questions like sex, age, race, country of orgin, etc. I would like to have drop down menues for the viewers to select the appropriate answer from.
I want them to be able to submit the survey somehow so that I can view each entry. How could I do this
I have been debating whether or not I should make the survey "pop-up" when they reach my home page or have a hyper link to the survey. Im afraid that if I make it pop-up, people will ignore it and close it like we all do to stupid pop up windows.

any help is greatly appreciated
Patrick HOward

G

Insert/For
Create a form with your desired criteria and have the results emailed to you
Also have option of saving in various file formats that you can later add to a db.

?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Crash_Gordon=AE?=

You can do it with a Form, the form can then email to you and be saved in database or easier yet; .csv file which you can import into Excel.

You're right, pop-ups are usually annoying. You can attract people to fill in the form in some other more attractive way I'm sure.

| I run a website for my fine art photographs at www.patrickhowardphoto.com. My question is: I want to create a web survey of my site for visitors to my site. Im wanting to gather some demographic info on visitors to my web site. Is there a way to create something like this in frontpage? I want to have questions like sex, age, race, country of orgin, etc. I would like to have drop down menues for the viewers to select the appropriate answer from.
| I want them to be able to submit the survey somehow so that I can view each entry. How could I do this?
| I have been debating whether or not I should make the survey "pop-up" when they reach my home page or have a hyper link to the survey. Im afraid that if I make it pop-up, people will ignore it and close it like we all do to stupid pop up windows.
|
| any help is greatly appreciated,
| Patrick HOward

Ask a Question