Help, can't print document with pictures!!!

G

I'm in desparate need of help, here. My end-of-the-year senior project is due soon!!! I'm using Word 2002, and I have several documents with pictures from my digital camera. When I try to print one, the little print icon pops up in the toolbar but disappears again, with no error message. I can print other documents, so I'm sure it's just because of the large file size of the images. I've tried using the "compress picture" tool, but that didn't help. I tried expanding the memory paging file in drive C to the highest it could go, but that didn't help. I haven't tried lowering the file size out of word, but that would take me hours to redo all the pictures in thirty pages of several different documents, and I don't even know if it would work! Can someone please help me??? I'm desparate for a solution!!! Thanks so much.

G

Nevermind, I don't have time to wait around any longer. I have to restart my computer, and I don't know how I found this page, so I won't be back. Thanks, anyway.

Ask a Question