Hello

Reaction score
My name is Jose, I recently was hired at a company, and I have been tasked with making Access Databases. So far I have been able to teach myself as I go, but I have run into a problem and was hoping that in the forums I could find a solution.

Thanks in advance,

Jose

Reaction score
Nice to meet ya Jose, I like you also have a Access problem I just can't work out... he he

Reaction score
I am new to access and have been instructed to build a database that will produce individual reports. There are 60 suppliers who need individual reports.

I have two tables one with vendor contact information, the other with their KPI scores.

I want the database to run individual reports and also email them out.

Any help, suggestions, pushes in the right direction wuld be greatly appreciate!

Thanks,

Jose

Reaction score
I have been tasked to track KPI train placement scores... I need to track these in minutes early / late... I can get them to show in the form (And Query) as long as they do not go over midnight with the following.

DateDiff("n",[KPI_Time],[ACT_Time]) works great for normal times.

I have an iif statement to go over midnight...

=IIf([KPI_Time]<[ACT_KPI],DateDiff("n",[KPI_Time],[ACT_KPI]),1440-DateDiff("n",[ACT_KPI],[KPI_Time]

This shows ok as long as i don't show a time before midnight...

e.g: KPI time is 23:00 hrs, the KPI_ACT can be anywhere 22:00 - 0200, and I need to show times as -5 or 5 (-5 is 5 minutes early and 5 is 5 minutes late)

I tried to do a nested Iif, but it desnt seem to read or display the second part of the iif...

Hope this make sense... Cheers

Blair

Reaction score
Here is the nested iif statement, I can't see what's wrong with it...

=IIf([KPI_Time]<[ACT_KPI],DateDiff("n",[KPI_Time],[ACT_KPI]),1440-DateDiff("n",[ACT_KPI],[KPI_Time],IIf([KPI_Time]>[ACT_KPI],DateDiff("n",[ACT_KPI],[KPI_Time]),1440-DateDiff("n",[ACT_KPI],[KKPI_Time]))))

Ask a Question