Hello............some trouble with O.S.

Please....help me frm Vista.

hi,
Iam working as Software Traainee in Nextclick solutions,
Hyderabad,INDIA.
I hav computer in which i installed VISTA,it got troubled in installing
that" missing of audio drivers".....Later i buyed TOSHIBA A135....laptop...in
which VISTA which i buy recenty few months back. Please do a favour for me,
i didn't reinstall the O.S. and i want to do that. But, company gave just
upgraded cd of VISTA not O.S. cd. Please say where my image of O.s. and audio
drivers exist in my system.Please help me, i hav sent question to TOSHIBA
service center also but, no reply.
Plz help me...........where my O.s. and Audiodrivers
there?????...........
I wil be waiting for ur favourable reply...........
Chandu...

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/co...osoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup

philo

"Please....help me frm Vista." <Please....help me frm
hi,
Iam working as Software Traainee in Nextclick solutions,
Hyderabad,INDIA.
I hav computer in which i installed VISTA,it got troubled in installing
that" missing of audio drivers".....Later i buyed TOSHIBA A135....laptop...in
which VISTA which i buy recenty few months back. Please do a favour for me,
i didn't reinstall the O.S. and i want to do that. But, company gave just
upgraded cd of VISTA not O.S. cd. Please say where my image of O.s. and audio
drivers exist in my system.Please help me, i hav sent question to TOSHIBA
service center also but, no reply.
Plz help me...........where my O.s. and Audiodrivers
I wil be waiting for ur favourable reply...........
Chandu...

Go the the manufacturer's website and see if they have the proper drivers
for Vista.

If so, use them...

Note: If they have XP drivers they will probably work...I have tested quite
a few XP drivers on Vista and they worked...
however if you do so...it's at your own risk of course.