Hello my name is Fizz

Spezi

Wolf Cruncher
Reaction score
Hello Fizz.
happywave.gif

Reaction score
I have been told i will have to wait untill Mr Ian.C is here unless you cant wait and want to put up yor e mail addy then i will send a photo of me to you :) Eh ?

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
mike047 said:
My email addy is in my profile:D
Mike - it doesn't appear to be accessable, you need to check the 'receive email from other members' in your options page :thumb:

Reaction score
Well if you would like to click it Mike you can please be judge if you think i resemble a Trucker "trusting your a gentleman and wont post my photo for the Internet to view".

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Didn't Ian disable emailing members after someone used it to spam? ;)

mike047

DC Gypsy
Reaction score
Fizz said:
Well if you would like to click it Mike you can please be judge if you think i resemble a Trucker "trusting your a gentleman and wont post my photo for the Internet to view".

mdhaines at bellsouth.net:D

Reaction score
I have sent you a photo fo me taken in my front room about three weeks ago Mike :)

ScreenShot282.jpg

Reaction score
I have received an answer from Mike (a very nice gentleman) the attachment did not make it so looks like it will have to wait until Mr Ian C gets back

Reaction score
Fizz said:
I have received an answer from Mike (a very nice gentleman) the attachment did not make it so looks like it will have to wait until Mr Ian C gets back
Looking forward to seeing a picture Fizz, unless of course you are a trucker called Keith!
I may even send you by return a picture of me!;)

mike047

DC Gypsy
Reaction score
murdoch said:
Looking forward to seeing a picture Fizz, unless of course you are a trucker called Keith!
I may even send you by return a picture of me!;)

Murdoch,
DON'T you dare send ME a picture of you:D

Ask a Question