Hello all

Reaction score
TBH I don't have many. It is mainly video from the underwater Camera I bought shortly before leaving. We didn't really go sight seeing and Lucas would have gotten bored to quickly. I have some footage of some ruins further down the beach from where I was staying.

I will try get a few shots up by the weekend. Lots of washing to do ;)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
TBH I don't have many. It is mainly video from the underwater Camera I bought shortly before leaving. We didn't really go sight seeing and Lucas would have gotten bored to quickly. I have some footage of some ruins further down the beach from where I was staying.

I will try get a few shots up by the weekend. Lots of washing to do ;)

So what did you video underwater then ?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome back :D. What else did you get up to? :)

Reaction score
Swimming, lots and lots of swimming. Not too much Sunbathing as I was constantly keeping an eye on Lucas. It's all good as it was his first holiday with me and abroad. He was 10 the day before we flew out (15th August) so it was extra special for him. He loved every moment of it. We went for walks along the harbour after our food. We went the beach a couple of times, however because of Lucas's paranoia of shark (LOL, I shouldn't laugh) he would only go a few metres into the water. We did go on a Pedalo, which he really enjoyed. That gave me a chance to talk my camera deeper out toward a small Island. It's a shame it wasn't more colourful tbh, but hey ho, I wasn't expecting the great barrier reef ;)

I have the holiday bug again now so have been looking to go away again next year already

Ask a Question