Heeeeeeere's Jasmine!

Reaction score
I'm a computer teacher/technical support person for my school district in suburban Chicagoland. I started out as a regular 2nd grade classroom teacher, but my love of anything computer related has steered me into this specialized field of teaching/support. I earned my A+ in June of 2009, and I have completed the Network+ class as part of my preparation for that certification.

I love sports and outdoor activities, and I have achieved Godan (5th degree) status and the title of Shihan-Dai in the Japanese martial arts.

Frankly, I'm here to avail myself of your wisdom because quite a few of you are totally awesome in comparison to me! Let me thank you beforehand for all the things you are sure to teach me.

Reaction score
:thumb:We have some great brains on this site:Dunfortunatly mine is not one of them:confused:But welcome :bow::thumb::lol:

Reaction score
Hi Jasmine.......i'm sure you'll find everything you need here.....this is the best site ont interweb.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the site, an awesome introduction! :wave:

Ask a Question