Happy New Year

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
A HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

New Year2.jpg

:D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Happy New Year everyone! I hope there weren't too many hangovers yesterday :cheers:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I was still drinking at 4am. Only now, this morning do I feel normal again. I've not drank that much in a long time.... :eek:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score

I can't imagine that helps much with the dehydration! :eek: I'm guessing drinking water is also encouraged? Also, I love the phrase 'night of the lizards' :lol:

I was still drinking at 4am. Only now, this morning do I feel normal again. I've not drank that much in a long time.... :eek:

Oh dear, two-day hangovers are never pleasant! Yesterday's return to work must have been particularly painful for you, but I'm glad to hear you're feeling ok now though :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
One of my close friends grew up in Latvia, and she was telling me that it's traditional to hit each other with birch twigs in the saunas there. Not sure how I'd feel about that if I was hungover (or any other time for that matter!) :lol:

Ask a Question