Hangs up the message

The message is hangs up when the message is attached by large files. How to
send large files as attachment .Is there any configuration in Outlook 2007,
So that we can send larger attachments (Grater than 2 mb)

Tom [Pepper] Willett

The file size limit is set by your ISP/Mail Service Provider, not Outlook.
You'll need to contact them.

"Hangs up the message" <Hangs up the (e-mail address removed)>
wrote in message : The message is hangs up when the message is attached by large files. How
: send large files as attachment .Is there any configuration in Outlook
2007,
: So that we can send larger attachments (Grater than 2 mb)

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

The message is hangs up when the message is attached by large files. How to
send large files as attachment .Is there any configuration in Outlook 2007,
So that we can send larger attachments (Grater than 2 mb)

As Mr. Willett said, it may be your ISP. It may also be (and I think this the
more likely) that you are scanning your email with an antivirus program which
is not necessary and can cause this exact problem. Try uninstalling your AV
program and reinstalling it without the mail scanning feature. Write back
with the results.