Halo for pc

Reaction score
hey yall anyone having trouble with useing a joystick while playing halo on ya pc for some reson mine keeps locking up but when i use the mouse i have no problems im useing SideWinder2 joystick

Reaction score
installed all new drivers from microft as well as the website for my game controller

Last edited:
Reaction score
Halo on the PC (single player) has got to be the dullest FPS I've ever played. Not enough variation, too samey all the way through. Why not play HalfLife2? Miles better.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
bagaaz said:
Halo on the PC (single player) has got to be the dullest FPS I've ever played. Not enough variation, too samey all the way through. Why not play HalfLife2? Miles better.

It is a little repetitive, yes, but I thoroughly enjoyed Halo on PC, definitely worth playing, imo, and it's on budget price now.

Although yes, HL2 knocks spots off it ;)

And the best way to play Halo is with keyboard and mouse, not a joystick. Definitely.

Reaction score
HalfLife2 was to easy beat it in 3 weeks i beet halo a few times but i like that game better ya all should try Resident Evel 3 if ya like rpg games

Last edited:

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I think Halo is one of the best FPS to come out on PC. The graphics are nice, AI is way above average, guns are kool and varied and the level design is top notch! I loved it on Xbox and I love it on PC. Why you would wanna play it with a joypad on PC is beyond me though when you have a mouse and keyboard.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Resident Evil 3 marked as a Rpg? ... if you say so :)
i didnt care much for Halo on PC but i got it free with my sound card so i didnt wasted any money :D

Reaction score
Reefsmoka said:
I think Halo is one of the best FPS to come out on PC. The graphics are nice, AI is way above average, guns are kool and varied and the level design is top notch! I loved it on Xbox and I love it on PC. Why you would wanna play it with a joypad on PC is beyond me though when you have a mouse and keyboard.

Um, you are kidding right? Best FPS on the PC? Come on. The graphics are average, AI is poor, there are hardly any weapons and levels are nowhere near as interesting as even HalfLife 1 (one).

Duller than a dull thing.

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I said one of the best, not the best. And the AI is much better than average, enemys that actually try to flank you and hide for cover or try to snipe ya. The level structure is perfect, some of the best level design ive ever seen. Better than same ole borring corridors, room, corridors, room etc etc. You can live in the past with Half Life 1 all you like, but dont expect me to join ya ;).

Reaction score
ok ok i went and got hafe life 2 man this is bad but a pain kinda just one ??? how the heck to ya save ya progress i get a erro when i try too .. is there a dll or a driver not installled that keeping me from saving ordo i need a patch ???

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
DragonMaster said:
ok ok i went and got hafe life 2 man this is bad but a pain kinda just one ??? how the heck to ya save ya progress i get a erro when i try too .. is there a dll or a driver not installled that keeping me from saving ordo i need a patch ???

Open steam and run the update tool and see if that solves your problem, if not you could try googling your error messege.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
DragonMaster said:
HalfLife2 was to easy beat it in 3 weeks i beet halo a few times but i like that game better ya all should try Resident Evel 3 if ya like rpg games

That's from post # 8

So, you already beat HL2 and now you bought it and having problems with it?

Wassup?

Ask a Question