hacking passwords/accounts

Reaction score
Haha, i'll try my best!

Wellington is nice. The south island is really beautiful but a bit less 'businessy' (dont think that's a word!).

What is it you do? Im looking to move to Australia soon but OZ is a real pain in the ass to get into, immigration are a nightmare!! NZ is easy though!! lol.

Reaction score
Hmmmm, i've just realised something!!

Your ex is going to be hunting me down next time he gets into your email and sees all these emails from me!! :lol:

Reaction score
haha, yeh, buisnessy is def a word, all the hip kids are sayin it :nod:

I'm training to be a midwife, just about to start my final year. Yeh, I don't fancy Oz at all. A few of my mates have been and said its not much different to UK, and NZ is more like UK was yrs ago, which really appeals. Tho I have to be near a beach, thats my only criteria! Haha! Taranaki looks really cool, the beach looks awsum, and you drive for 30 mins and can go skiing! Not that I've eva skied before, but I love the idea of bein a cool snow boarder chick, hehe! I think I'm bein totally realistic too!

You should def do it! I'm gutted coz theres a big expo in London this wk end but I'm workin nites, so can't go. Theres one in Leeds the wk after as well? Dont know it that'd be of any use to you? I'm hoping theres gonna be another one in London soon...

Hahaha, nah, have changed my email address and also clear my inbox regulary, so I'll think you'll be alright ;)

Serena

Reaction score
Blimey this threads got more like facebook!
You two should get on instant messaging together!!!

Reaction score
Haha, I was thinking that too Murdoch!! :)

Yeah, i've been to the expo in York and it was alright. I kind of know what i've got to do to get out there, it's just getting enough experience of what i do to actually get out there. I reckon a year from now i'll be on my way!!!! Can't wait.

OZ is awesome, love it there! NZ is good too, but I dont like it as much. NZ does have a very diverse landscape though, beaches and snow resorts so close, you're right.

Yes, i'll type Serena into facebook, im sure i'll find you in no time!! haha.

Reaction score
Well, your way ahead of me then, I'm still trying to work my way round the EOI, haha! I'm wanting to head out around Nov time next year. Most hospitals interview around Sept/Oct time, so if everything goes smoothly, it shouldn't be much longer than then. There's nothing like being an optimist, hehe!

Haha, yeh, how hard can that be? If u wanna look me up, I'll PM u my name ;-) I feel a bit bad for anyone else reading this thread...I've gone slightly off the topic in question, haha!

Serena

Reaction score
Hahaha! Whats that all about?? I think you may have mis-interpreted where I'm coming from Bodhi!!

I just thought chatting about travel etc would be a little more apt on a social site than a pc one!!

I know having been married and having children puts me at a huge dis-advantage in comparison to the rest of the female population, but I haven't yet felt the need or the desperation to "pick up" random dudes on a forum!! I'm actually doing ok out in the real world, haha!

Serena

Reaction score
Morning,

Nope, not mis-interpreted at all, was just having a laugh based on Murdochs comment. Chill out woman!! ;)

Always happy to talk to people about emigrating!! :D

Reaction score
Hey Bodhi,

I am chilled!! Just didn't want you thinking I had anything other in mind than chatting... I think you were a little offended by me offering to chat to you on facebook and you freaked a little :)

Well, mayb you'll have to PM me then. I don't wanna upset anyone thinking they're gonna be reading a riveting thread, only to have to read my mindless drivel, haha!! Or I could re-name the thread...?

Serena

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I think taking this to PM's is a good idea as this is the spyware/security forum ;) :nod:

Reaction score
Could be one of these

Trojan horse: Some can let him view your screen and perform actions on your computer

Keylogger: Capture keystrokes and send them to the person who installed it

A lot of other programs which can capture data from your PC and send them across to his PC

Questions you need to ask yourself:

1) Does he have physical acess to your PC?Then it's best to run a scan,backup your docs and reformat your PC
2) No physical access?He's getting the data off the network,install a firewall,monitor outbound ports,if it's a keylogger or trojan,the communication will be blocked and he gets zilch

It's a lot more complicated than that,please let me know what's your level of tech expertise so I can help you

Ask a Question