Bargain Guinness - Free Pint but hurry.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
O'Neill's Free Guinness
Register for its email and print a voucher
70beery.jpg
What: Free pint of GuinnessWhen: Every day How: Sign up to O'Neills emailEnds: Fri 15 May Where: Nearest O'Neills pubFood: PubRestrictions: Use your voucher by Fri 15 May or it'll expire. One voucher per person. The voucher's not valid in the Glasgow Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow Queen Street, Glasgow Merchant Square, London Drury Lane, London Heathrow or Stansted branches. Notes: Do a search for your nearest O'Neill's pub, follow the link to its page and register for that pub's email by clicking the sign-up link on the bottom right. Print the PDF voucher that appears on your sign-up confirmation page.

It's one voucher per person and can't be used in conjunction with other vouchers, discounts or offers. Due to the high volume of people reading this, it's possible the promotion could be stopped at short notice, so be aware of that. You'll receive no more than two emails a month, though you can unsubscribe at any time.

Linky here to source article in "Money Saving Expert" newsletter.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
The picture of the pint in your post looks like a very watered down Guinness. :p

Is that what you get? :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Unfortunately the nearest O'Neills to me is in Blackheath and I'm not walking up the hill and across the heath just for a pint :D

Anyhoo, I can get a free pint of Guinness at my local, I just stand there, look forlorn and broke, and somebody will buy me a pint ;)

Good offer though Taffycat :thumb:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Oh shame Flopps - I had you in mind when I posted, but never mind.. if the "forlorn and broke" look achieves the same result on your own stamping-ground, it couldn't be better ;) :lol:

Niv - I have to agree, the clip-art they used on that feature is pretty anaemic-looking, so just to put matters right:

guinness11.jpg

Owzat!! :D

Reaction score
Both Guinness & Newcastle Brown both give me the runs!:eek:
Not sure why as real ale does not.

Ask a Question