Grouping Toolbar Missing

My Grouping Toolbar is missing, when I go to Customize Toolbars, it is not in
the list, if I try adding a new one called Grouping, it tells me it already
exists. How do I restore it? If I click reset, this does not bring the
Grouping Toolbar back.

Right-Click on an existing toolbar and select customize
Go to Built-In Menus
Group and Outline is about 2/3rds of the way down
Click and drag it where you want it.

Sean,

Is there a way to see an actual toolbar with icons, instead of a dropdown
list?

Jim Cone

Group and Ungroup are also part of the PivotTable toolbar.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"J" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
My Grouping Toolbar is missing, when I go to Customize Toolbars, it is not in
the list, if I try adding a new one called Grouping, it tells me it already
exists. How do I restore it? If I click reset, this does not bring the
Grouping Toolbar back.

Gord Dibben

Tools>Customize>Toolbars>New

Name it Group, not Grouping.

Switch to Commands tab and Data.

Drag what you want to the Group toolbar.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP