Group Policy in Win 2000 AD

G

Dears

I have one Domain Controler (Active Directory + Exchange 2000 server) working in Windows 2000 server.
I have made a group policy for users in the Active Directory Users and Computers that enable som
policies. These policies work properly with users who are using windows 2000. However,it is not working with
Windows XP profissonal

Kindly, can you please help me to make the Group Policy working properly with client who are using either Windows XP profissonal or Windows 2000??

T

Tomasz Onyszko

Fahad said:
Dears,

I have one Domain Controler (Active Directory + Exchange 2000 server) working in Windows 2000 server.
I have made a group policy for users in the Active Directory Users and Computers that enable some
policies. These policies work properly with users who are using windows 2000. However,it is not working with
Windows XP profissonal.

Kindly, can you please help me to make the Group Policy working properly with client who are using either Windows XP profissonal or Windows 2000??

This should work "by design" - what settings in GPO are not working on
Windows XP boxes - any entries in events log on this stations ?

Ask a Question