Grid Line Question

Bob

Hello,

Let's see if I can explain this clearly, as I imagine it's against the
groups protocal to post a small graphic clip showing it. Or is it ?

I have graph with the vertical axis labeled 60, 80, 100, etc.
I have the horizontal grid lines going from these 60, 80, 100, etc.

I have ticks marks, also, at 70, 90 110, etc. (no axis labels here;
just the ticks)

Can I also have horiz. grid lines extending from 70, 90, 110, but Not
have numerical axis values for them ?

Just horiz grid lines extensions from these Ticks ?

Thanks,
Bob

Jim Cone

You can add another series to the chart with the x values set to zero and the y values at the desired intervals.
Jon Peltier explains here: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ArbitraryGridlines.html
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA