Graph labels

Fiberliza

I am creating many charts. Sometimes they are not the size I want. I
have noticed that when I size them in Excel, the labels will get so
small that the words wrap to the next line. For example, the word
Unexpended will have the unexpen on one line and the ded on the next.
How can I change the width of the labels so that the word appears all
on one line again?

Fiberliza

Jim Cone

I don't believe there is any way to specify the width of a data label.
That applies to Excel and to VBA code.
You can change the font size and/or shorten the text to display.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA