Gpedit.msc

Discussion in 'Windows XP Customization' started by Vinod, Jun 15, 2004.

  1. Vinod

    Vinod Guest

    Hi

    I have windows xp professional on my computer and when i
    try to open gpedit.msc i am getting the error

    the error is

    The snap-in is not created,it may not be installed properly

    Name:Group Policy

    CLSID:{8FC0B734-A0E1-11D1-A7D3-0000F87571E3}

    And

    I have created group policy on the SBS2000 server it is
    getting applied on windows 2000 clients but it is not
    working on Windows XP Pro, I am not able to solve the
    problem

    Please some one help me on this issue

    Vinod, Jun 15, 2004

  2. "Snap-in Failed to Initialize" Error Message When You Open Microsoft Management Console
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;826282&Product=winxp

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP